Pictures of my Teg

ninjaLS

Automatics SUCK! :[
NinjaLS's Progress Thread

Whats up CI, been on here for about two months searching and learning. Finally decided to start my own thread for my car. I got it for my 18th birthday, it's a 94 LS 4-door. got it with 144xxx miles not too shabby I think. Being an automatic I don't have to big of plans for it but I'm def not gonna leave it the way it stands right now

Already done:
Full Tune-Up
Amber Corners
CI Sticker
Red Gauge Lights

Plans are as follows:
Update/Uprgade Security
Paint(previous owner ruined it...)
Drop, hopefully get "SSS" lol
Wheels and tires
CAI and maybe exhaust system
Valve cover painted
98-01 Tails
and other little things.

When I first got her

Post Amber Corners

Oh yeah! Reppin it

You can't see how bad the paint is but it really is, rear bumper especially pisses me off.
And the wheels, idk, that's how I got it, currently trying to find some decent ones that I can paint or polish or at least match! lol
Opinions, suggestions everything's welcome. Will update if I get anything else done. :rocker:

Last edited:

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
4dr LSs' ftw! I have a blue '99 4dr LS myself. I love it. Currently have an AEM CAI and an ebay Cat-back. Love the sound. Enjoy the teggy!

mkl399

nice looking car man
enjoy your integra! :)

ninjaLS

:welcome:

Not bad.
Thanks and btw TC's right down the street, maybe I've seen you around

Welcome. Needs a slam :lol:
I know!

needs matching wheels

btw..whos gonna paint your valve cover?
working on getting some Fat 5's but no job means no cash
and I was thinkin you could, like I said though no $ :cry:

What kinda wheels are those on the back? Any name on them?
No clue really, but the center cap has a crown like Konig's. But idk.

4dr LSs' ftw! I have a blue '99 4dr LS myself. I love it. Currently have an AEM CAI and an ebay Cat-back. Love the sound. Enjoy the teggy!
nice man good looks
nice looking car man
enjoy your integra! :)

Oh and. Taking my driving test tomorrow, I'm nervous but pretty confident in my driving. Hope it goes well.

ninjaLS

Spooled, thanks man, as soon as I get the cash and I like it here so why not represent

Matt? I think, right? Yeah man, for sure, but I failed my license test today. :(
Worst feeling ever. Haha but at least I know where I messed up and already made another appointment.