Pictures of Teggy's wake.. ;(

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
I took these pictures today at the towing yard.. :cry:

^ interior's "ok".. still smashed up the back seats

Then someone at the tow yard (probably someone who jumped that really tall 3 FOOT FENCE) stole my brand new Alpine deck that I didn't have for 2 weeks before I got into the wreck... There's a damn 40 year old Rotweiler guarding the yard and he has freakin athritis (not even kidding, the woman said that) now USAA insurance agency (*the kid who hit me's insurance company*) says that they are not going to pay for all my damages... and that I'm responsible for removing the car from the tow yard AND have to pay to even REMOVE it.... I swear to God someone is getting sued.

:evil:

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
holy shit. actually i thought it was gonna be a little worse but that shits still smashed to hell :???:

but your brand new rotas still look good!!!!

oh yeah... sue the fuckers :thumbs up

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
oh and wtf is up with that fense?

its hella small lol

man

you might as well jump it yourself and takew whats yours

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
Traffic was congested on the interstate and everyone was coming to a complete stop and i was completely stopped and this dude behind this other guy was not paying attention and both cars got slammed into me. 98 explorer (hit me) and and 92 chevy pickup (hit him and pushed him into me)

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
DC2Integ said:
are you gonna part it out?
I'm selling black/dark gray floor mats and a black/dark gray rear hatch mat on ebay right now.. I got them out of the car today.

MidniteFreedom

..... thats one crazy rear hit! looks like a strom just struck your car... i feel sorry for your teg =(
do you still got the cargo trunk lid the one on the 1st pic? i need one