pinkley's "gettin there slow RS" thread

Cman46290

yeah... if anything... polish it some... see if you like it at all... if not... $65 to powder coat it aint bad at all if they do a really good job...

pinkley

b@115D33p
A friend of mine had the same guy powder coat his stock rims on his 2010 Camaro and they turned out pretty bad ass. I'm going to give the polishing a whirl and see if I like it.

pinkley

b@115D33p
I've been debating on getting my rims painted gold or buying a set but not sure if I'd like the gold rims on a silver car or not. So i decided to paint my steelies gold to see if i like the color combo.

Also, I went and bought some used 185 65 14 Goodyear Integrity Tires for a little under $100.
Primered

Sprayed

And another thing....
Go my 2-12 SMD bulbs I bought off eBay for $4.50.

Not a very good pic because it was daylight and an iPhone..

pinkley

b@115D33p
Thanks man. I'm looking for a beater to drive back and forth to work so I can park the teg and knock the body work out. The rust is only in the rear fender wells but it's slowly getting worse. I wa hoping to get it done this winter.

pinkley

b@115D33p
Added one last touch to my center caps last night. Couldn't make my mind up how i wanted to do it so it was a all night project. After letting them dry all night I put them back on the car.

Probably not going to be updating again anytime soon.

pinkley

b@115D33p
Yesterday I got my 2-k&n filters, 5000k HID bulbs, and ballast. My anger got the best of me and I ripped the old ballast out destroying it and the bulb. Lol. So now they are replaced. Still waiting on the Sri I ordered off eBay. The stupid fuckers are out of stock of a product I bought on 11-27 and yesterday they finally send me a email telling me about it. They said it would be 3-4 weeks and I could either get a refund or choose a different color(chrome was original chosen). When I asked what colors they had to choose from they respond "chrome and purple"...... Really!?!?....... So I told them to send me the purple. Lol it's getting painted anyways.

Been working on this slowly...

More updates to come. Sorry for the ramble!

pinkley

b@115D33p
lovin ur ride man
yeah i love it too lol. wish i had about 10k in the bank so i could do everything at once and be done with it. lol im really considering selling it tho but i know i wouldnt get much out of it.