PKE and PBS Systems?

Bigd216

The Dream, I'm Living It!
Ive been looking at Passive Key-less Entry and Push Button Start systems. I did a search on here for advice on what kind and brand to purchase. Cant seem to find much. I did see s2000 push button info, but it didn't look quite like what I am looking for.
The one I am looking at is here:

http://www.gallotech.com/keyless-starter1.php

and this one

http://www.digitalguarddawg.com/KEYLESS-IGNITION-AUTO-PKE-PBS-Combo_1.htm

but its more expensive.
Anyway, does anyone here have any knowledge or experience with these key-less entry and push button start systems? What would you suggest as far as me getting one? What kind? Basically general advice or information is what I'm fishing for....lol

thanx in advance:)

bkirshr

User that is Registered
KlutchDB7 had one on his car, however, he is on a mission trip for the next 2 years or so. The thing with integraa is that our key has a chip in it and needs to be next to the ignition in order for the car to start. I forget how he said he was able to wire his (he needed professional help) he said that it was a big headache. but it seemed totally worth it

Swerve

Shawn
KlutchDB7 had one on his car, however, he is on a mission trip for the next 2 years or so. The thing with integraa is that our key has a chip in it and needs to be next to the ignition in order for the car to start. I forget how he said he was able to wire his (he needed professional help) he said that it was a big headache. but it seemed totally worth it
wtf? I started my teg with my moms 2005 MDX key the other day haha.

DeAngebro

Foster
And I have Klutch's push start installed in my car right now.