place to buy quarter panels

OLDSKOOLACURA

like the title says, does anyone know a place to buy good quality panels at a good price? My dad is an acura salesmen but even with my discount it will prob be a butt load of money.

99tegjawn

Just go to a junkyard see if you can find one in good shape and cut it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OLDSKOOLACURA

yea that's what I was thinking, but honda cancer is so notorious it will be trying to find a needle in a hay stack.

99tegjawn

Very true lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Junkyard will be best bet if you can find a teg that's not all ready taken apart. I got a complete hatch today for 62$.

OLDSKOOLACURA

Junkyard will be best bet if you can find a teg that's not all ready taken apart. I got a complete hatch today for 62$.
damn!

Worst comes to worst I'll just buy sheet metal and form it, I'm trying to avoid that. '

Much easier to get a panel and cut out what I need and weld in the new section.

thanks for the responses

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
I've got a shell (front end damage) that I need to get rid of, title in my name. It is pretty complete but taken apart, just missing engine/trans, ECU, and core support. Pretty much everything else is included. Both rear quarter panels are in great shape, without any rust, and one dent on one side. PM me if you are interested in picking it up, I'm about 30 min outside of Dertoit.