plan for mah teg

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
i bought a 97 teg with LS MOTOR few days ago.. Of course, i gonna slam it.. after that, I plan to buy 98+ front and rear bumper, type r wing, and front lip but i need to have little performance in my teg first before i work on the body.. i will gonna buy a ton of performance stuff after i m done with exterior and interior.. so tell me what do u think of my plan

here it is:

APEXI N1 FULL EXHAUST
ITR HEADER
AEM SHORT RAM INTAKE...

need more performance?? such as cam gear, IM, or??

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Cam gears won't do anything unless you get the cams to go with them.
Don't get an aftermarket IM, you will lose power on a car with just bolt-on mods.
Get a high flow cat....complete the I/H/C/E system.

Sammich

Cam gears won't do anything unless you get the cams to go with them.
Don't get an aftermarket IM, you will lose power on a car with just bolt-on mods.
Get a high flow cat....complete the I/H/C/E system.

same reason i didnt get cam gears..i dnt plan on getting cams right now being that i'd have to redo my whole valvetrain and my money isnt that long yet

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
1) Cams: 1) Skunk2
2) Buddyclub
3) Toda
* Don't forget the cam sprockets

2) Chipped ECU or fuel controller

3) Stock injectors will be fine

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
1) Cams: 1) Skunk2
2) Buddyclub
3) Toda
* Don't forget the cam sprockets

2) Chipped ECU or fuel controller

3) Stock injectors will be fine
It sound you did read Super Street because i remebered that word "dont forgett the cam sprockets" in the magezine. did you read that article? lol?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Yeah. My tuner/builder is Elton Lo from Raceline Development, who contributed to that article.

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
word? cool.. thanks for tell mee.. i gonna get me skunk2 full coilover first then i gonna buy few performance thing then i go ahead to work on the body till it look like type r enough. it would be right time for me to buy TYPE R MOTOR.. what's under your hood, JDMXDB8?