Planing to buy this car finally is 2800 low balling?

Charly[horse]

Name = John
I don't that 2800 is lowballing, he is asking a bit high. I would say anything over 4 is way too much. Then again I don't know 3rd gens as well as I know 2nd gens. I'm sure someone else will chime in.

Nick_C78

People overprice cars in OC. He is out of his mind if he thinks he is getting 5k for that car. However I do think 2800 is pretty low, but that is a LOT of miles lol. I wouldn't pay more than 3500 for that car. Offer him 2800 cash, whats the worst that can happen, he says no. lol

cody110

Integra Atheist
is there a reason you want a 4 door?

Kyle

I paid 3k for a car with half the miles and the correct engine. Tell him 2000 or kick rocks. It has the wrong engine and has a lot of miles on it, you will be spending money on maintenance stuff.

Swerve

Shawn
I paid 3k for a car with half the miles and the correct engine. Tell him 2000 or kick rocks. It has the wrong engine and has a lot of miles on it, you will be spending money on maintenance stuff.
Correct engine is better?

Nick_C78

Holy shit I completely missed where the OP said it was a b20...didnt see that anywhere in the ad... Yeah dude I agree 2000 and thats it.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
f*** yes. I bought mine for $3k (helped my relative out), with 245ish thousand miles, now I'm up to 265k or something like that, and there's all this s*** breaking here and there. Axle boots, and rust. And all the wear and tear on the car for the mileage.

$5k for a car that has more miles on the car than mine? I can only imagine what is going to break next on it. Find out what else he has replaced besides the engine.

Correct engine is better?
He might mean the original motor. It's possible the motor was destroyed.

Last edited:

Nick_C78

2 4 1 special from you Nick lol
I know right... I think what didn't help was the fact that it was a 4 door for 5k so I lost all desire to give a damn about anything else said in the ad. Sorry for the fails.

Anyways yeah, $2000 would be my goal price range for that, absolutely not more than 2300. So to answer your first question again, No, 2800 is far from low balling.

Lambchop4life

Public Transportation FTW
I know right... I think what didn't help was the fact that it was a 4 door for 5k so I lost all desire to give a damn about anything else said in the ad. Sorry for the fails.

Anyways yeah, $2000 would be my goal price range for that, absolutely not more than 2300. So to answer your first question again, No, 2800 is far from low balling.
wow, really I thought 2800 was low, I will definitely do 2k to 2.3k for sure now.:twisted: