Planing to buy this car finally is 2800 low balling?

Kyle

for back seat action cant really do it with a coupe.:lol:
You mean play with yourself? You can do that just as easily in the passenger seat.

He probably priced it so high to get rid of the low ballers. Honestly, I'd just pass. 270k is so high why buy it unless you feel like rebuilding the car? It's just an integra, there are many many more out there. It isn't a collectors car, it's just an Acura.

Lambchop4life

Public Transportation FTW
You mean play with yourself? You can do that just as easily in the passenger seat.

He probably priced it so high to get rid of the low ballers. Honestly, I'd just pass. 270k is so high why buy it unless you feel like rebuilding the car? It's just an integra, there are many many more out there. It isn't a collectors car, it's just an Acura.
because i love integra, I just need something for a dd to school, and why not buy something I love, plus its probably better than what I'm driving now.
a chevy astro van with the driver side door not working, i have to climb out the other side and manually roll up a auto windows, and its fuking -4 degree C in vegas right now.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I'm almost positive OC has many more Integras than that one. The guy couldn't even post the mileage in the main ad. That's typically a red flag, instantly. But feel free to offer him $2k, it's your money.

Lambchop4life

I'm almost positive OC has many more Integras than that one. The guy couldn't even post the mileage in the main ad. That's typically a red flag, instantly. But feel free to offer him $2k, it's your money.
I will definitely will, thanks for the input. i highly doubt it will sale but hey at least i will be away from the cold for a little bit.

Lambchop4life

seem like there are opponents to buying this teg.
Let's vote on this
happy smile for buy:)
sad smile for no buy:(