Please help! Bogging out problems

da9mafia

I have a 90 acura integra obd0 running a b20b just swapped it in turns right on timings good but has a ruff idle wants to turn off but doesnt you take it for a spin and starts bogging no backfiring just straight bog ging like i can feel its not running right at its full potential almost like something is holding it back not sure what it is? Really need help
I checked all the other blogs and threads none of them answer my question really hope this one does. Thanx.

Say your COASTING on high RPM which you shouldnt like when your about to race or something the rpms are high and as it gets higher it responds real good after a while kind of like it has vtec but it doesnt.
?????:(

zack11122

Let's start with this problem. Punctuation. Then. We can help

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Let's start with this problem. Punctuation. Then. We can help

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Says the person who doesn't punctuate their own sentence correctly.

OP your description isn't very helpful; I'm not even thinking about it. Good luck.

rdgrmlln

Hey I think I had a similar issue...mine was caused by two different things...one was my adjustable fuel pressure regulator(FPR)...needed to be adjusted...my other issue was the cause of why my FPR not working properly...it was my coolant temp sensor...it was reading my car cooler than it actually was...which than told the computer bad info..giving me an improper air to fuel mixer..which causes it to essentially flood the engine..causing it to bog...then the computer will readjust...then you'll gain some responsive back...just to wrap it all up...something more than likely is giving you poor air to fuel ratio...flooding the engine hope this helps

@zack11122 please excuse my punctuation. Here's some extra ones just in case.,?!':;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

treybombRW

yeah sounds like fuel to me, fpr, injectors, maybe icm, does it bog only at higher rpm or is it at any speed, does it feel like it has no power when you hit the gas? then suddenly has power.