please help?!

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
Buying this Yonaka Catback and Catalytic Converter both 2.5"... my question is Will these fit the stock header on a 97 LS or should i replace it with 4-1 - 4-2-1 thats 2.5' ? if i get the exhaust and put it on the stock header itll probably be a waste of "power" anyway huh? sorry if i sound like a newb lmao

edit: actually im just going to buy a new header thats 2.5" just in case.

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you need a custom cat. You also should probably not get yonaka. You probably will lose power with a 2.5" unless youre putting down some power.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
you need a custom cat. You also should probably not get yonaka. You probably will lose power with a 2.5" unless youre putting down some power.
for the cat or the whole exhaust? i just know its quiet, i can't take the loud exhaust i see. what do you recommend?

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
this particular one is 2.5' with 4.25 tip ... but it's so quiet. thats what i love. im most likely going to get a new header. alot less time and stress getting a custom cat.

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you still need a custom cat with a 2.5" opening and outlet lol.

You will lose a lot of torque with that set up.

But hey what do i know.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
you still need a custom cat with a 2.5" opening and outlet lol.

You will lose a lot of torque with that set up.

But hey what do i know.
with the whole yonaka setup? header,cat,and cat-back? and im not doubting your knowledge at all. fully respect all the advice you give lol.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
Did you happen to look up reviews of Yonaka one year later...?
no didn't think to. what do you guys recommend? im thinking DC header like samurai blue said a couple weeks ago but where do i get a custom cat, and how about a cat-back? i mean im going to do more research about what's good for what i need i guess. something to help more of the low end