plexiglass all around??

Man A

homewreker
i doubt any film will do anything to help you but reduce the mess. the glass will still shatter. as far as cameras. id say save the money for new windows. to me cameras at night are like old security guards. they are more of a deterrence. most of the time those just catch people you know.

91integraracer

Im lovin it
exactly, when i find out who did it than i can do it to them. when they shot out my bros windows they shattered but the tint kept them together, there was a lil mess but most of the glass was on the tint. my windows were all over my seats and on the floor.

Man A

homewreker
i know how that is. i still find glass from 2 years ago

91integraracer

Im lovin it
lol. damn, i bet the same thing is gonna happen with me. under the seats is such a tight squeeze im sure ill find some glass under there when i change out me seats

Man A

homewreker
yea i even pulled my seats out to vacuum and srub. but i found some even under the carpet

91integraracer

Im lovin it
i have a garage

problem solved lol
i wish i had one of those. my dad had this great idea to turn the garage into a bedroom so unfortunately, i sleep in my garage lol. if i could go back i would tell him not to do it. everyone around me has some kind of project car in their garage, i have a window and bed and tv instead. there is this one house, they have a green DA in the driveway and a white DA in the garage. lucky bastards

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
yeah... plexiglass windows are deemed unsafe because i believe, one harder to break compared to glass (say if you were in a car accident and they needed to get you out) or that if an accident WAS to occur, it wouldn't shatter into little peices like a window is designed to, but break into sharp big peices that can stab you.

91integraracer

Im lovin it
yeah... plexiglass windows are deemed unsafe because i believe, one harder to break compared to glass (say if you were in a car accident and they needed to get you out) or that if an accident WAS to occur, it wouldn't shatter into little peices like a window is designed to, but break into sharp big peices that can stab you.
thats what i figured. ive been in a couple of accidents and one time the fact that the window did break work to my advantage cuz the door couldnt open.

sonicvybe

new driver
Get the window film that is designed to stop shatter for the side windows. It will still break, but it won't shatter into little bits.

On another note, setup a motion light and camera and use the evidence to put em in jail. :)

Last edited: