Pointless ricer poll:

What colour for intake?

• Total voters

red.line

Just ordered an AEM CAI and I'm debating on whether I want to change my order from the blue intake to the polished.
I only ordered the blue because I have the blue Mishimoto rad hoses but then I realized the polished would have looked good with my aluminum rad.
I plan to paint my valve cover yellow, so I think the blue could set it off nicely, what does everyone think?

Help the ricer in me decide! :oops:

j13

Keep It Clean
Blue rad' hoses, glue intake..

Aluminum rad', aluminum polished strut bar:thumbs up

red.line

Blue rad' hoses, glue intake..

Aluminum rad', aluminum polished strut bar:thumbs up
We'll see! I won't be heartbroken if I can't change it to polished, but after I thought about it, it's actually what I would prefer..I think.
I'd rather the blue just be an accent, not a main focus of the engine bay.

MOAR votes!

jznsn2u

When you have polished items, cops always make shit up like "o0o0o shinnyy ... its illegal!!!" I have polished but I could always wrap the piping in black vinyl :thumbs up.

red.line

Well, living in Alberta, we don't really have to worry about nazi cops as much as you guys. :p
The only reason they pull people over here (without an actual reason like speeding) is for tint and exhaust (too big, not too loud..but they just brought in a noise law for motorcycles and I'm sure it will apply to everyone soon enough.)

Surferman

Well i have a polished sri and thought about getting blue since i have alot of other stuff blue.
we can always trade.
haha.
but na either would look nice!