POLL! Guys, if your Integra was a girl....

If your Integra was a woman, would you have passionate sex with it?

• Hell yes! My Teg is so damn sexy, I wouldnt be able to resist!

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • No way! I already know she has a leaking problem!

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Probably not, as I am a homosexual..

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

01FTW

..would you have sex with it? Serious poll...

I know a lot of yall, like myself, love your integras more than a lot of things in your lives. All the many hours of HARD WORK, MONEY, and devotion we put into our babies, you cant deny a torrid romance that we share with our "amazing machines"..

So tell me, would you fuck your teg if it were a woman?

Last edited:

WAR 178

Premium User
well my wifey already is jealous of my car, and calls it my bitch. she said I love the car more than her lol..... so I guess yeah!
the teggy is anytime anywhere and wont ask to cuddle afterwards lmaoooo

01FTW

well my wifey already is jealous of my car, and calls it my bitch. she said I love the car more than her lol..... so I guess yeah!
the teggy is anytime anywhere and wont ask to cuddle afterwards lmaoooo
lol yeah one of the reasons I had this poll is because my GF CONSTANTLY gets on me for "giving more attention to teggy" than to her.

She claims I treat my teg better and spend way more money on it than on her (which is true lol).

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
damn WTF lol my ex said i spend more time in my teg than her lol but no i would not violate my car like that lol

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
ohhh and because i dint let her sit in the front seat till later in our relationship ... shit u cant start off in the front seat u have to earn it lol hahahahah