Poll: how do yall feel when people check out your car when you're out driving?

How do you feel when people check out you Integra while out on the street?

• Flattered, I love showing off my baby!

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • Paranoid, I don't want my shit stolen!

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Depends on who's looking..

Votes: 34 54.8%

• Total voters

01FTW

I constantly get guys looking at my car when I am out driving. Sometimes it annoys me especially when I get a non-stop stare. Its creepy. Also I hate bringing attention to my Teg cause I feel that I may be alerting haters and/or thieves to my presence. How do yall feel about this?

rockadilla

thats right.
usually i take it as a complement, but overall i dont look at other people when i drive, i watch the road ;)

ryanDC

x2 compliments
Love it when ricers pull up and i just laugh at them

Betransformed

funny you ask cause i was at a stop light and these two guys were looking at my teg and talking with there window rolled up so i was getting ready to fight cause i thought they were talking smak so i told em to lower down the window and said what r yall talking bout over there they were like we were just checken out ur car brah so i drove off man i felt bad lol but i like the attention

01FTW

funny you ask cause i was at a stop light and these two guys were looking at my teg and talking with there window rolled up so i was getting ready to fight cause i thought they were talking smak so i told em to lower down the window and said what r yall talking bout over there they were like we were just checken out ur car brah so i drove off man i felt bad lol but i like the attention
Sometimes I like the attention too.. There are times when I just love feeling the envy :thumbs up

sylvaner01

well its either my teg or my gf, either way "Paranoid, I don't want my babe stolen!"

phatintegra

Banned
I really don't care. But my wife always get pist off when a random female compliment on any of my vehicle esp the Benz.

94LS-TEG

Non-Vtec
Don't bother me. Usually we end up hangin with the guys that stare haha. Got alot of friends like that cause they usually stop me with questions about something.

BeatBox

Real Good!
hopefully by spring my teg with be heard before its seen, but dont mind the attention but depends who is checkin it out too

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
I love turning heads when i drive, even the oil change shops stare and give a thumbs up :D i passed a grand am the other day and when i came up to the next light i looked over and 2 guys and 2 girls were just eying the whole car.

I take it as a compliment for the most part, because its not a flashy car and people like the clean look of it.

The other day a purple 99 civic with chrome wheels drove up next to me peeked out his window and i just laughed and turned..