Portable Dyno

Portable Dyno FTW???

• Y0U SUCK!!!!!! (your idea that is)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

graveyardhippie

me and a friend of mine are thinking of getting a portable dyno, driving to drag strips on the east coast on the weekend, and letting people test and, (if they have their own tuner software) possibley tune their cars while at the track and/or car show. do you guys think this is a great idea? or do you think it would be a flop?? and what would you guys pay for say a single pull, or 2 pulls, or an hour to use it or whatever? just curious to see if people would be interested and if it would be worth investing in........ also, if we do it, you know i'll look out for CI members....and maybe even cheesenip:shock:

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
sounds like a good plan m boys uncle was gonna do that their expensive but if you go to alot of events and diff drag strips it could deff pay its self off

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Ive already seen it done, so its not a bad idea. I only saw it once, so there is still a market.

Portable dyno, i am assuming you mean the one you take the front wheels off.

I have also seen the monster trailers.

graveyardhippie

teggyls said:
sounds like a good plan m boys uncle was gonna do that their expensive but if you go to alot of events and diff drag strips it could deff pay its self off
there's only been one actually made by a company that i know of that you could buy. it's sold to the west coast allready, but they said they would make the same one for us for the same price.

graveyardhippie

Ominous G2 said:
Ive already seen it done, so its not a bad idea. I only saw it once, so there is still a market.

Portable dyno, i am assuming you mean the one you take the front wheels off.

I have also seen the monster trailers.
they had a pic of it, but the took it down yesterday after we were the second people to call trying to buy it. it just looks like a stout car trailer, but it has the rollers on top, and a generator underneath to run it. hydros used to lower the front so the vertically challenged cars can actually get up on it.

graveyardhippie

thanx for your thoughts guys, we're gettin all the crap together to see if we can go ahead and do this. any other stuff you guys want to add, feel free. i'll let you know how or if it comes along