POS Midnight Mechanic STOLE MY WHEELS!!

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
After seeing the pics I found out what "Midnight Mechanic" meant. Sucks that you got your wheels stolen, along with the emotional strain it must have caused. Luckily you were up and running again since you bought new wheels. Locking lugnuts may slow a thief down, but your wheels can and will eventually be stolen if the thief is committed.

8-bit

do what now?
i thought you had your teg in the shop and the mechanic on 3rd shift took your wheels. :lol
but seriously that blows good luck on finding your meshies.
the rotas get the job done just needs to be lowered.

cted

My Chevrolet be bangin'
lol @ car sitting on a rock and cinder block. i would be raging so bad if i found my car like that. sucks, but the crackheads gotta get their fix somehow!

BeatBox

Real Good!
even with keyed lugs they are garbage anyone could get them off if they wanted.
yup only takes a few extra seconds :ninja:

sucks, happened to my friend a few yrs back also happened to me but they broke into my house to get them lol

new wheels look good tho :thumbs up

gs300cky

well stock wheels are more valuable then anyone thinks... to goto the dealer for one of em is 3-400.
sorry to hear that bro that really sucks

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
well at least they had the common decency to put it on cinderblocks lol most of the time out here they steel the wheels, and either leave it trashed on the ground with the exhaust/oil pan, etc destroyed or the car is on fire

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
This happened to a friend, and they left his car sitting on top of his brand new car battery. I was secretly happy they stole his 18" wheels of his G2... even if they were Racing Hart C5s

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
This happened to a friend, and they left his car sitting on top of his brand new car battery. I was secretly happy they stole his 18" wheels of his G2... even if they were Racing Hart C5s
rofl maybe they went to a car they actually look decent on :lol:

Cman46290

definitely sucked bad... i wqas fuming... and had to take the day off work.... so i wouldnt go in and flip s*** on anyone...

No i just dont know the ideal tire size to stick on it.... i dont plan on lowering anytime soon... due to lack of funding... and im moving out of my apartment soon into a duplex....

I was thinking P205/45R16?---they are 16" Rota's

Lemme know what you guys think the ideal size would be that fits this wheel... it has 205/45r16 up front... and 205/40r16 on the rear.... the fronts look better IMO with it not being dropped.... but it seems like there arent many tires in the 205/45r16 size for a decent price....

Just looking at how much different from the stock size it is... apparently as far as odometer/speedometer readings... the
P205/45R16 would work best.... i think thats what ill run.

Last edited:

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
even with keyed lugs they are garbage anyone could get them off if they wanted
yeah true but most people want a "easy" steal, a lot of people wouldn't spend the extra time trying to get them off. Not saying they wont but it's still better than nothing at all.

and to the OP, i have 205/45/16 and i love the tire size :thumbs up

Cman46290

yeah true but most people want a "easy" steal, a lot of people wouldn't spend the extra time trying to get them off. Not saying they wont but it's still better than nothing at all.

and to the OP, i have 205/45/16 and i love the tire size :thumbs up
What tire would you recommend? i would like something that is decent all season... since i dont have an extra set now for the winter... and these wheels/tires will be used year round.... not trying to spend an arm and leg either~

Thanks for the kind words as well everyone....

and yes, a midnight mechanic is a piece of shit low life that steals your car or things from your car during the night... lmao... perfect name IMO

-Corey

Afireinside

So you just gave him a better(according to you) set of wheels to come back and get again. People steal factory integra wheels all the time.
Good luck

Kinta94

and yes, a midnight mechanic is a piece of s*** low life that steals your car or things from your car during the night... lmao... perfect name IMO

-Corey
you think that mechanics are "piece of s*** low lifes"?

hoping this is directed to only thieves.