Possible Group Buy

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
A new shop just opened up by my house and the guys been giving me top notch prices. Well anyway, he was telling me to look into D2 suspension because i was asking him how much he could get me the Tein Flex system ($1400 MSRP) he said about a grand. So I looked into it and it looks pretty damn good (except for the color purple) but they are pretty much the best bang for your buck. He can get the teg setups for about $750 but I'm sure I can get him a little lower if I get a bunch of guys. So let me know what you guys think and maybe we can get a group buy going.

jdm jon

group buying as the way to go.......some kid i met did a group deal on 5 complete k20r's for $3800. cant beat that.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
If I had extra money I'd be in...

If this is still going on when I finish my motor I'll be in..... But that won't be for a while.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
group buying as the way to go.......some kid i met did a group deal on 5 complete k20r's for $3800. cant beat that.
dude...let a brother know when that happens again. Seriously. 8)

Sammich

if he can get a tein full coilver setup for a 00 maxima for less than $820 to my door..i'm in :D

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
I need what tein setup for what car year make and model. I also need you shipping zip code, cause i'm going to have to ship tehm out so i gotta get a price on that too. thanks guys

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
so far heres the list

G3TEG97 Super Street for 97 teg MSRP ( $1,040) My Price (monday)
Integra_hot Super streets for 00 max MSRP ($1,290) My Price (monday)
Apollo --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me Flex for 00 integra MSRP ($1,470) My Price (monday)

remember the more people the better