Possible purchase.

meginfinity

Yep looks nice for a 93. Body is in good condition. I originally was into both ej8's and integras but i have always loved integras from the start. Id say chekc it out maybe get the price down because of the worn seats. it has no radio.(ahh again!) Id go check it out and see how it feels. Aluminum short shifter. Arent they normally stronger than that.
Yeah. My ex got a '93 hatch (all stock) for like $800 then swapped it with a B16A. I've always wanted to have an engine with vtec.

djh1991

My boyfriend isn't into cars.. he's in the USAF and is more into jets, haha.

He really knows nothing about the Honda/Acura scene, which sucks. He's not really interested either.
airforce + doesnt like cars...either one id have to call him gay on..but the combination is just mind bottling :p

im a marine, i kinda have to hate on the air force...its what we do. =]

meginfinity

airforce + doesnt like cars...either one id have to call him gay on..but the combination is just mind bottling :p

I just have a thing for military men I guess ;) I've dated a guy in every branch except for the marines!
And let me change that, I've dated 1 guy in the Army and 1 guy in the Airforce.. and the rest I've had "flings" with, hah.

And he does a really good job doing what he does, and I'm proud of him :) If he was in the National Guard, you could give him more shit. HAHA.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Mmm.. not a big fan of that car. And they (Roger's motors) finance through Toyota or a bank, and I can't get financed due to not being 18 for 5 more days, and both my parents have horrible credit.

But there is this car, but I'm not sure who they finance through:

'93 teg GS-R. Super clean.

http://www.lewisclark.hasyourcar.com/Inventory/VehicleDetails/tabid/10220/stocknumber/000701/controlkey/Details/Default.aspx
That seems rly expensive for a '93... or is that just me? o_O

Hooah!!!

meginfinity

Okay, he messaged me back.

ME: How'd you sleep? I slept in until like 1.. that was MUCH needed sleep.. haha.
Anyways, have you thought about my offer?

HIM: I slept good, I'm thinkin about it still..

ME: I know as a seller you want to get as much out of your car as possible, and if I had $1,500 to give you.. I would, in a heartbeat.

HIM (JUST NOW): thanks, so whts up?

---

this is the last straw. *evil smirk*

JGvtec

Okay, he messaged me back.

ME: How'd you sleep? I slept in until like 1.. that was MUCH needed sleep.. haha.
Anyways, have you thought about my offer?

HIM: I slept good, I'm thinkin about it still..

ME: I know as a seller you want to get as much out of your car as possible, and if I had $1,500 to give you.. I would, in a heartbeat.

HIM (JUST NOW): thanks, so whts up?

---

this is the last straw. *evil smirk*
Be like are you going to sell your car or not?

meginfinity

Be like are you going to sell your car or not?
I said, "I hate to be blunt with you, but I need to know if you're willing to take my offer. I need a car as soon as possible, you know my situation. If no, please just tell me.. because I don't want to waste my time when I could be making serious offers elsewhere."

He read it & hasn't replied.

JGvtec

I said, "I hate to be blunt with you, but I need to know if you're willing to take my offer. I need a car as soon as possible, you know my situation. If no, please just tell me.. because I don't want to waste my time when I could be making serious offers elsewhere."

He read it & hasn't replied.
Wow. what a joke of a person. He should get to the point. Just ruins your whole mood. Reason being you need the car for commuting back and forth to school.

navysailor956

Mmm.. not a big fan of that car. And they (Roger's motors) finance through Toyota or a bank, and I can't get financed due to not being 18 for 5 more days, and both my parents have horrible credit.

But there is this car, but I'm not sure who they finance through:

'93 teg GS-R. Super clean.

http://www.lewisclark.hasyourcar.com/Inventory/VehicleDetails/tabid/10220/stocknumber/000701/controlkey/Details/Default.aspx
If you can talk them down to no more than 3000 i would definetly take it. I got my 92 GSR with 195,xxx for 1000. When u hit that vtec at 5500 its awesome!!

My car thread
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=54790