Possible??

GSROWNSU

Would it be possible to take my engine and turn it 90 degress so its kind of like an s2000, i think that in the end it will give me more torque and easier HP gains.

JDMB18civic

GSROWNSU said:
Would it be possible to take my engine and turn it 90 degress so its kind of like an s2000, i think that in the end it will give me more torque and easier HP gains.

You should prbally log out of the computer in the autos room dan, some kids were on it during class, i think that they left that ^^

its pretty funny tho lol :lol:

96 LS

wait i dont get it....turn it 90 degrees as in itll be longitudinal and rear wheel drive?? or at an angle like the s2000\/\/

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
i hope ur kidding on this one you wont get anygains except maybe a more cramped engine and alot of wasted money

wisconsinjdm

JDMB18civic said:
You should prbally log out of the computer in the autos room dan, some kids were on it during class, i think that they left that ^^

its pretty funny tho lol :lol:
some kids, weird im pretty sure it was you that did it, oh i get what your trying to do

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
he wants to rotate his fukin engine..........90 degrees so it sits like an s2k engine.....

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
You guys just made my afternoon at work, thats the best fuckin laugh I had in a while!!!!!!! :lol: