Possible??

GSROWNSU

no this is fucking gay some kids logged onto my account at school and did that as a joke i'm gonna fuckin kick their ass!!!!!!! :evil:

wisconsinjdm

GSROWNSU said:
no this is fucking gay some kids logged onto my account at school and did that as a joke i'm gonna fuckin kick their ass!!!!!!! :evil:
yea its was some kids in autos, gsrownsu isn't a dumb ass, but no need to beat anyone up not that big of a deal

GSROWNSU

yea well thanks for stickin up for me nick.... :roll: if it was you or winner i hope you got a good laugh outta it...

JDMB18civic

He's not retarded, he would think of doing something like that, although if it were possible to convert everything to rear wheel then it would be kick ass

GSROWNSU

JDMB18civic said:
He's not retarded, he would think of doing something like that, although if it were possible to convert everything to rear wheel then it would be kick ass
you mean i wouldn't think of something like that right....you guys are both fuckin gay it's funny how you both posted AFTER this was done...and neither of you ever go on. Even if it wasn't either of you thanks alot of laughin along w/ the rest of em...real cool. :roll:

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
lol ur friends are asses even tho it was pretty funny oh well kick some ass ur a big football player right

GSROWNSU

teggyls said:
lol ur friends are asses even tho it was pretty funny oh well kick some ass ur a big football player right
yea i wanna kick some ass but idk who's ass to kick....and yea my friends are fuckin gay

GSROWNSU

ALL MODS: If you see a post that just sounds rediculous like this one and it's under my screen name...delete the thread because it's not me!! Thanks

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
i knew u wouldnt ask such a dumb ass question....hahah dont worry man we still got love for u

fnb2121

anything is possible....i just dont understand why anyone would wanna do that ...it does NOTHING and would be a waste of money that you could just give to me