Post a pic of your latest purchase.

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
my hot lip i just installed needs some adjustments but very easy fix! 20 bucks cant go wrong!!!!!!!!!

niiice if u dont mind can u post of some other views of your car? this was a lip i was looking into but didnt know how it looked. what is the lip called?

nvuswhippz

Union paying every 6 mo.
yes its the west wings RS lip! i have been looking for the legit mugen lip just like this but cant find any its depressing!! i will post more pictures tomorrow i am gonna fix the lip a little more and take MOAR pictures for all to see i have fallen in love with craigslist cause of this 20 dollar find!

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
yes its the west wings RS lip! i have been looking for the legit mugen lip just like this but cant find any its depressing!! i will post more pictures tomorrow i am gonna fix the lip a little more and take MOAR pictures for all to see i have fallen in love with craigslist cause of this 20 dollar find!
yo!!! There is a dude on Honda tech selling a mugen one for like 500 bones lol. But I mean 20 bucks.....dude..not bad bro not bad lol.

nvuswhippz

Union paying every 6 mo.
yeah i was gonna hand over 295 with shipping very soon if didint ever find one in my area can i say mmmm mmmmmmm mmmm Im lovin it!

rnhib25

ricer all day
Stole this thread from G2IC, seems to help members find other members interested in the same stuff.

Doesn't have to be car related.

I bought this awesome BBQ destroyer with chicken and potatoes today, from Roburittos. If you are in York County, I highly recommend.

i live in lancaster how far the drive from there

nvuswhippz

Union paying every 6 mo.
get one! thats the only reason i like the 94-97 front end. If i didnt have the lip i would have gone 98+ newer

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
get one! thats the only reason i like the 94-97 front end. If i didnt have the lip i would have gone 98+ newer
yea man im still torn between this lip and this one.

i have the PU version of this one and its starting to grown on me. i originally wanted the spoon but i think i wanted it because my friends were telling me to get it. but personally i like this one and the one u have

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I'd say 20 maybe 30 minutes. Check their website www.roburritos.com

Also that is the large size, call it a "destroyer" I love their potatoes.
Old Grumpy Mark's hot sauce they have is delicious as well.
We have a place in the Bay called Baldos, amazing and greasy burritos with bacon and fries and cheese, just the fucking works. Open 24/7 for the drunks coming from the bars, lol