Post a pic of your latest purchase.

pinkley

b@115D33p
I smashed the screen on my IPhone a month or so ago. Ordered this white one for $9.99 on ebay. Finally got it put together tonight.

pinkley

b@115D33p
Is that a 3GS? That's pretty cool they have white digitizers now.

iPhone inception

Yup. It's a 3gs. I have a HTC Inspire now so the iPhone will probably be sold or just keep it as an ipod

Lucky bastards, I still have the 3gs. It works fine but it feels like it's been really slow lately
Mine ran slow until I cleaned it up a bit. Deleted a lot of apps, pics, contacts I never contact. It helped a little.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Yup. It's a 3gs. I have a HTC Inspire now so the iPhone will probably be sold or just keep it as an ipod

Mine ran slow until I cleaned it up a bit. Deleted a lot of apps, pics, contacts I never contact. It helped a little.
I don't use apps, lol. I'm a conservative -_-

It's just slow, I've had it since it basically came up, damn apple. It's like they make their products to only last x amount of years so they can release an upgrade.

pinkley

b@115D33p
I don't use apps, lol. I'm a conservative -_-

It's just slow, I've had it since it basically came up, damn apple. It's like they make their products to only last x amount of years so they can release an upgrade.
Yeah fuck Apple. I will never go back to iPhone. I like HTC and the Android market a hell of a lot better than Apple and itunes. You can get so much more for free on the Android market.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
i used to run Android on my HD2, but now i'm running Windows Phone 7.

it's AMAZING. best OS i've used so far.