Post a pic of your latest purchase.

goofygamer

My uncle just bought the same kind. He's waiting for his Intel Core i7- 3930k to come in. I opted for a more subtle build with an Antec 300 mid-tower. This is my second build and man..hard drive prices have risen a great deal.

Dhatz y me no haz new car partz... =[

goofygamer

Yeah that's what I'm going to put into my antec 300 case. Just waiting for a good cpu & motherboard deal with microcenter or frys. i5 2500k w/ asus or asrock motherboard and msi 560ti card. I have everything else. just waiting to get those three for the right price.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
i mixed and matched some parts from newegg the other week.

AMD 4100 quad core 3.66ghz
4gigs ram.
500gb hd.
$350 + free wireless card.

that's about it really. no fancy graphics card. no amazing hd sound. only game i play is Resident Evil 4 and 5. other than that, i was just tired of my old slow computer and figured i could build a fairly fast one for cheap.

oh and i bought a 5 pack of boxer briefs from target. comfortable.

dnaDC2

new flywheel

valve cover back from powder coater..in middle of block sanding letters gonna paint them red

pinkley

b@115D33p
I always get my son the pimpest shoes. Then he doesn't wear them.... Like the pair of Jordan's he got for Christmas that he wore once.

pinkley

b@115D33p
I just bought a oem intake manifold with throttle body and fuel rail off eBay for $47 shipped. :)
ole Nates gots a plan!