Post a pic of your latest purchase.

94RS

No fucks given.
Eww.... Those honey bbq Slim Jims taste like asscrack. How is that lime cucumber Gatorade?

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Eww.... Those honey bbq Slim Jims taste like asscrack. How is that lime cucumber Gatorade?
Havent tried the gatorade yet, and honey bbq wasn't too bad. I mainly got it for the dlc for dead space 3, had two codes prior already :)

Fucking EA, Dead Space 3 was just released last week, and they already have over $30 worth of download content for it. That's supposed to be included in the game if it was made prior to release. Milking us for our fucking money. Luckily it was $20 off already.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
How about Forza Horizon getting people with buying the LCE for $30 more, then just last week (I think), they add the VIP upgrade (that came with the LCE) for the people who bought the normal game for $6.

That and they had another $60 out of me for the Season Pass before any DLC came out.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Its probably because nobody bought the lce version so they made a cheap upgrade version to make up for it.

Why do you know what asscrack tastes like? :rolf: