Post a pic of your latest purchase.

MrGurley

************5-0
hail yea!! the shape of my face wont let me rock the Mars lol but Oakley ftw!! even my Rx glasses are Oakley

IXIHoneyPotIXI

Haha

well its not since he said its a gsr lol!
Thanks for clearing that up! I removed the turbo parts and just finished swapping it :) . As for the MSD, I didn't use it! Thanks for walking me through this Samurai_Blue. It was so simple. I will post pictures when I fully complete the daily driver. Till then,

Regards,

Rich or IXIHoneyPotIXI

IXIHoneyPotIXI

A big THANK YOU!

Please dont use that MSD ignition box. You'll have a bad time.
If it wasn't for searching, I wouldn't have found your posts regarding the troubles you had with your MSD! I couldn't get my tachometer working (OBD2 EWH, OBD2 Distributor, OBD1 Chipped/tuned ECU, OBD1 Motor setup). Wired in the resistor as per the diagram you posted "elsewhere" and it made my day! That was yesterday :p

Regards,

Rich or IXIHoneyPotIXI

drevans_satx

Dylan
hail yea!! the shape of my face wont let me rock the Mars lol but Oakley ftw!! even my Rx glasses are Oakley
Oakley is the best! haha. I like that they're rated and certified safety glasses as well as being comfortable and stylish. I put my old half jackets through so much crap.

MrGurley

************5-0
yea ive had my Rx Yardsticks since 05 and they survived my tour in Japan and 2 years of police duty before I went to contacts. I still wear them around the house now!!

MrGurley

************5-0
I have 11 year old half jackets

And 2 year old 20 X. Glasses

Only ones I like to wear.
that's legit!!!

this conversations prompted me to go through my collection found my carbon fiber half jackets and gen 1 M frames with my giant square boxes!!!

whitedc4

that's legit!!!

this conversations prompted me to go through my collection found my carbon fiber half jackets and gen 1 M frames with my giant square boxes!!!
I was 10 years old lol

If they can survive a kid they can survive anything.

Gabe has some like 15 year old oakleys
They're still new and shiny looking all be ever has to buy to replace are the nose pieces because he has a mexi flush nose lol. Gets in the way haha

MrGurley

************5-0
Na thanks to the Navy my vision went from good to F*CKED when I went through boot camp so my vision hasn't really gotten any worse since I got them. they were my first purchase after boot camp!!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
my hearing has suffered since being on an aircraft carrier for almost two years

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.