Post a pic of your latest purchase.

94RS

No fucks given.
Told you I'd do it :lol: I just put them on a few minutes ago, gotta take a pic then I'll post it in the build.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Picked up a lightly used HPI E10 Drift from a friend yesterday. (not my car in pics but same thing)

As of now it's all stock, sf-10wp steering servo, sc-15wp speed controller, Saturn 27 turn motor, 2.4 GHz radio system, and a 7.2v 3300mAH NiMH battery.
The guy I got the car from is sponsored by a hobby shop to race and can get parts 5% above cost so upgrades are to come.
First things are going to be a Firebolt 15 turn motor, adjustable aluminum shocks, a 27-29 tooth pinion gear, and some touring car tires. Aluminum suspension arms and aluminum drive/axle shafts will likely make their way onto the car sometime.

Last edited:

ZaWn

Picked up a lightly used HPI E10 Drift from a friend yesterday. (not my car in pics but same thing)

As of now it's all stock, sf-10wp steering servo, sc-15wp speed controller, Saturn 27 turn motor, 2.4 GHz radio system, and a 7.2v 3300mAH NiMH battery.
The guy I got the car from is sponsored by a hobby shop to race and can get parts 5% above cost so upgrades are to come.
First things are going to be a Firebolt 15 turn motor, adjustable aluminum shocks, a 27-29 tooth pinion gear, and some touring car tires. Aluminum suspension arms and aluminum drive/axle shafts will likely make their way onto the car sometime.

Freakin sick!! *nose bleed*

-Z-

ZaWn

Went to DMV today to pick this up

The Crosser will be known on the streets.(⌒.−)=★

-Z-

OneFastGSR

I've been wanting a RC drift car for awhile. Make a RC car thread for people building RC cars it'd be interesting!!

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
I've been wanting a RC drift car for awhile. Make a RC car thread for people building RC cars it'd be interesting!!
It's a shit ton of fun and it's pretty easy to drive. Well worth the money.
I thought about starting one, I probably will in the next few days.