Post a pic of your latest purchase.

XjoEnX

Got it. I dropped $260 for it with the battery tie-down from a private seller. Comptech/CT Engineering no longer makes it unfortunately. I had to scour the internet for months trying to find it until I saw it on craigslist.

Weksos wouldn't sell it to me even though they have it shown on their website. They had to send me a message saying it was out of stock. Good luck finding one though! Patience is key, as with everything else.

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
wiring is super easy. pm me if you need help or if your in the bay area i could help you out
Whwre the f*ck were you for me!!!!?!?!?
Haha jk wiring is actually easy, just no good write ups for it. I should make one but....I'm at an airport haha
Its the fitment thats gonna suck for the original commenter..just to let you know

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
theres a little light in my switch that always stays on even when the car is off.. did you have that same problem? the switch gets pretty hot and I dont trust it, so I take the fuse out whenever I'm done driving

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
<--- bought a lot of stuff... so im selling lots of stuff

as always i give C-I members a discount. :thumbup:

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Got it. I dropped $260 for it with the battery tie-down from a private seller. Comptech/CT Engineering no longer makes it unfortunately. I had to scour the internet for months trying to find it until I saw it on craigslist.

Weksos wouldn't sell it to me even though they have it shown on their website. They had to send me a message saying it was out of stock. Good luck finding one though! Patience is key, as with everything else.
Do you know the part number off the brace? I'd love to get my hands on a few of those. Maybe my supplier has one sitting around.

XjoEnX

Oh ok. weksos has it listed for $230. Back then the subframe brace was sold in combination with a sway bar for $400 I think.