Post a pic of your latest purchase.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
3 down, 4 to go

A little disappointed with this kit because I dont think I can detail the engine :(

yep.. no engine detail :(

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I don't appreciate your negative attitude :lol: I'm getting a custom torque converter for it to help put the power down. And come time to replace the transmission, I'll swap it manual and retune to it's potential :)

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Too lazy to make that work from my phone :rolf: but no worries, broski here knows what he's doing :thumbs up

Jabes

why bwr washers instead of the pwjdm ones? aren't pwjdm ones cheaper and I dont know why but always seems like bwr is less quality. automatic driver and bwr parts? epic fail lol

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
why bwr washers instead of the pwjdm ones? aren't pwjdm ones cheaper and I dont know why but always seems like bwr is less quality. automatic driver and bwr parts? epic fail lol
No, I got the BlackWorks for $4 a pack less. I wouldn't trust them necessarily performance wise, but visually I could care less. And cool story bro :thumbs up How bout you get to know me before criticizing me for what I have or what I do eh? Have a nice day :)

Jabes

No, I got the BlackWorks for $4 a pack less. I wouldn't trust them necessarily performance wise, but visually I could care less. And cool story bro :thumbs up How bout you get to know me before criticizing me for what I have or what I do eh? Have a nice day :)
haha my bad i was just goin along with everybody else about busting on automatics. I've never seen anybody finish a build and keep it auto without giving up so I'd actually like to see it done even tho I get too bored of driving auto and the bwr stuff makes sense now. btw pmd you about the spark plug covers you guys were sellin

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
haha my bad i was just goin along with everybody else about busting on automatics. I've never seen anybody finish a build and keep it auto without giving up so I'd actually like to see it done even tho I get too bored of driving auto and the bwr stuff makes sense now. btw pmd you about the spark plug covers you guys were sellin
Lol it's chill. PM replied
The UPS santa stopped by

:thumbs up

My turn :p

Tein basics, adjusting them so I'll take pics of stance tomorrow :thumbs up

REAL Spoon 70mm throttle body, MSD 6AL ignition, MSD SS Blaster coil, MSD Pro Cap and Walbro 255 LPH in tank fuel pump :mrgreen: I think they'll compliment my new turbo build nicely :thumbs up