Post a pic of your latest purchase.

94RS

No fucks given.
I don't get it, if you bought Enkei's then what's up with the Motegi and brutal vtec boxes? :lol:

randomhobo

automagic user
I don't get it, if you bought Enkei's then what's up with the Motegi and brutal vtec boxes? :lol:
Well you see, when Motegi and Brutal Vtec get together (much like a lady and a man) they have fantastic babies, in this case the result was these here Enkei's :)

imchongx3

Sonofabitch! I'm also working on picking up a 280z. Finding a decent one is a pain.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Oh yeah. I know what you mean. I've found a rolling shell; no rust, dings or dents. Just hope it's not too good to be true. Almost time to start looking for a power source :)

drevans_satx

Dylan
So much money! It doesnt have to look pretty, just be sorta rust free.

Oh yeah. I know what you mean. I've found a rolling shell; no rust, dings or dents. Just hope it's not too good to be true. Almost time to start looking for a power source :)
I'm torn between an sr20det or ls1.
The sr has some serious jdmtyte markup but gives the Datsun perfect weight distro.

The ls1 though...most that are from a wrecker are higher miles, but the torque..the v8 rumble...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

imchongx3

I saw that same one posted down here in NC. Kinda weird.
As far as the swaps goes I'm trying to work with the same dilemma

I'm leaning towards an ls1 though. My dads got a friend who's practically an expert with them and gets them dirt cheap

OneFastGSR

Painless performance fuel pump relay kit, Summit toggle switch, black/red 16 gauge wiring, clevite assembly lube, and moog tie rods