Post a pic of your latest purchase.

Jabes

I approve friend ^
yeah can't wait to put it on, now i needs my intercooler piping kit, spoolin performance said its outta stock after I ordered it tho :(
ugghh.. i need to do my valve seals too...good luck :thumbs up
they aren't that hard to do, and you can do them in the car I found a write up on team integra once when i was like 16 and did it with a friend, just need a air compressor to keep the valves from dropping and prefferably a pair valve seal pliers and spring loaded spring compressor for putting the keepers back in

Last edited:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
maybe its just me, or I've never noticed before.. But after I got my new radiator in, the engine feels a LOT hotter... :what:

Jabes

1.. But that doesnt matter I think because they rarely turn on. In fact, I've never heard any fans go on until I got these new fans lol
idk i'm runnin a stock radiator right now with just 1 fan and after I've been driving it for a lil bit and go to mess with something under the hood the engine feels really hot, but the temp gauge has never gone above 1/2 but the car never seemed that hot when i was running a half rad with just one fan so idk might require 2 fans for the full size but I'm gonna be running 2 tho when i put the mishimoto rad on

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I'm only running one because itd be an impossible fit without melting the fan if I put it on in front of the header lol. But OG2 said that the one in front of the header is for the A/C (which I have). I tried my A/C yesterday when it was hot and it worked just fine, so.... need moar input. I wonder if you get the lifetime warranty still with that radiator?

Jabes

I'm only running one because itd be an impossible fit without melting the fan if I put it on in front of the header lol. But OG2 said that the one in front of the header is for the A/C (which I have). I tried my A/C yesterday when it was hot and it worked just fine, so.... need moar input. I wonder if you get the lifetime warranty still with that radiator?
yeah idk, and i doubt it cause usually they ask for a proof a purchase I think but for 1/3 of the cost i figured it was worth it lol