Post a pic of your latest purchase.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Are those BC coil overs I see there? I want them for my Civic, but I haven't heard any reviews on their products.

Also How's the sound on the Q300, I'm probably going to go with that also on the Civic, but I'm stuck between that and the FullRace one... :lol:
BC coilovers are great for VIP guys. They go real low and you can get different spring and shock rates depending on your setup. I would go with BC if your still unsure. Get the spring load if you plan on driving low and slow

randomhobo

automagic user
BC coilovers are great for VIP guys. They go real low and you can get different spring and shock rates depending on your setup. I would go with BC if your still unsure. Get the spring load if you plan on driving low and slow
Definitely not low and slow lol, VTEC is so much fun :lol:
I'm really only looking for about 2-2.5 front and 1.5-2 rear drop. Though from talking to people at local meets the exhaust tends to scrap when you get near the 2.5front and 2rear just on normal daily driving.

Ganyon

My header is already mashed up. I get stuck in parking garages. Lol. But my parents always seem to get it stuck in the driveway when they move it.

96LSteg

Jemel
My header is already mashed up. I get stuck in parking garages. Lol. But my parents always seem to get it stuck in the driveway when they move it.
hahaha that is awesome.... "Son come move that LOW ass car from in front of the damn garage....neooow!" :lol:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
No lol. He cleaned it for me. Honda Tech people are so nice lol.

I love dealing with mature people and not kids.