Post a pic of your latest purchase.

R13

The other asshole
I think he hit something avoiding someone else so no. :(

Son of a b****... He turned into an Autozone tuner :(
It reminds me of Cj a lot now that I think about it.

He'd be s*** out of luck if he didn't already have a chick. :lol:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
went ham and bought all this swag from JHPUSA
You spent to much on the ASR assembly.
http://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=7021&idcategory=1822

his insurance didn't cover any repairs?
He didnt have insurance

I think he hit something avoiding someone else so no. :(

It reminds me of Cj a lot now that I think about it.

He'd be s*** out of luck if he didn't already have a chick. :lol:
I sold him my GSR motor. He had it installed and running. After a week, he decided that a big truck was no match for his DA and turned into a divider. Only did minor front passenger corner damage. Easy fix, and he wasnt sure what he was going to do with it. He was tossing around ideas, but I havent talked to since the accident.

I should text him to bug him about his POS dart :lol:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
What day did you order the subframe? if it hasnt shipped, you might have a chance.

It wasnt easy to find, When i had bought that setup, it was easier. Not sure, if they made it difficult to find, so they can make more profit. Is JHP at fault? :lol:

Noneed2Hate

What day did you order the subframe? if it hasnt shipped, you might have a chance.

It wasnt easy to find, When i had bought that setup, it was easier. Not sure, if they made it difficult to find, so they can make more profit. Is JHP at fault? :lol:
I ordered it thursday and it's already shipped :/ (so I guess a little more than 2 days ago haha)

No they aren't at fault, I saw the set and thought it was just the bar and brace. Didn't realize it came with the endlinks too :p It's a savings of $30 with that combo so if they don't give it to me I won't sweat too much I suppose

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
So are you running a fixed gear of free wheeling? I'm guessing fixed since there's no brakes? Whoever wrapped the bars did a nice job, at least it looks that way from here.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
So are you running a fixed gear of free wheeling? I'm guessing fixed since there's no brakes? Whoever wrapped the bars did a nice job, at least it looks that way from here.
bars are nicely wrapped. The bars have nitto end caps. Its fixed.wanted to do single speed but had a fixed wheel and i dont care enough lol also didnt want to drill through the cf fork to get a front brake on.