Post a pic of your latest purchase.

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
. I got so much stuff to post it will take time...Been investing in a video gaming command center. Haven't really bought any car parts lately....

NRTeggy

Picked up some Kuhmo ast brand new for 56 a tire. Couldnt go wrong.

Also ordered some hub rings for the avid wheels

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Remember... You get what you pay for.

Any reviews I've read of those were mostly the same: shit grip, worse in rain, didn't last very long.
I've ran them before, they aren't bad if your on a budget but could pay another $30 a tire and get 10x better

Noneed2Hate

That's what I have now, they are decent for a DD. 10x better than the chinas*** dealership tires I had.

Also just picked up this ViS Racing Carbon fiber hood. Needs to be restored a bit, but otherwise it's in great shape.

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
haha yea, living with a single is tough sometimes, but they feel so much better to ride. Way smoother and easier to maintain. What gears are you running again? I've got a 46/18 on mine.
im running 48/16 thinking of going to a 48/17 for a shorter gear and more skid patches. My ratio only has 1 skid patch and a 17 point cog has 17 patches

NRTeggy

Remember... You get what you pay for.

Any reviews I've read of those were mostly the same: s*** grip, worse in rain, didn't last very long.
They go to shit anyways. been cheap on tires for a while now. always gets the car around for the weekend. i barley drive my teggy anways

R13

The other asshole
Mine was too 3 years ago, I keep sanding it down, getting lazy, and never clear coating it. :lol: