Post a pic of your latest purchase.

R13

The other asshole
Sweet primered fender and missing emblems, bruh :thumbup:

I have the badges, smart ass. :lol:

Guy who owned it took perfect care of it, bumped a guard rail going about 15mph and fucked up the fender, got disheartened with it so he bought a 2005, put a fender on this one and sold it.

Suits me, I have a near mint 4x4 eff one fiddy with brand new all terrain tires because of his failure. :mrgreen:

Engine bay's clean too :nod:

R13

The other asshole
Have fun doing the spark plugs on that thing

lucky for me they're not all that old :p

It has PI heads anyway, no spark plug blowouts, or very rare cases of one.

I bought a repair kit for blown out spark plugs when I rebuilt the mustang but I didn't have to use it so it's just sitting in my toolbox waiting for the day.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
Horrible picture but bought new tires for the HX wheels. don't look bad... buying my Koni struts and Tein Springs next Wednesday. so SHE WILL BE LOWER FINALLY.

OneFastGSR

I was going to put the brides in my hatch, But I think I decided i'm going to put my type R seats back in the hatch, and put the bride's in the integra. that way when I get a roll cage built for it I can make use of them with harnesses

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
I was going to put the brides in my hatch, But I think I decided i'm going to put my type R seats back in the hatch, and put the bride's in the integra. that way when I get a roll cage built for it I can make use of them with harnesses

That would make more sense

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Finally fixed my oil leak by replacing my oil pan gasket, changed my oil (mobil 1), adjusted my distributors timing since my car has been running kind of dumb. It would rev up but the power wouldn't come in till 4500 RPMS and now It runs better, I'm also finally cleaning my interior and Recaro's (with diluted woolite). I got the chance to accomplish this all this week since I'm on spring break from school. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk