Post a pic of your latest purchase.

Noneed2Hate

wifu got a new(er) car, crank seal on the eclipse blew and didn't seem worth the fix. Dealership would have only given us $100 for the eclipse, so we said F that and will probably sell it as a mechanics special.

As weird as the Juke looks, it's actually a pretty nice car. Has a bit of pep to it to with it's baby turbo charger. All in all this is now our grocery getter. No more leaning over the awkward openings of the Eclipse or Integra to get groceries! Huzzah!

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Lemme guess: The Juke has power up to about 70, anything past that, it's a slug... But it handles like an overgrown go kart?

Noneed2Hate

Lemme guess: The Juke has power up to about 70, anything past that, it's a slug... But it handles like an overgrown go kart?
Pretty much, which is fine and good enough for highway speeds. Still loads better than the mitsushitty

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Pretty much, which is fine and good enough for highway speeds.

I've never actually driven one, but had a feeling about them since it's the same concept (small, turbo suv) as the Buick Encores I used to drive everyday.

Just never knew anyone that's actually owned a Juke to get their take on it :lol:

Noneed2Hate

I've never actually driven one, but had a feeling about them since it's the same concept (small, turbo suv) as the Buick Encores I used to drive everyday.

Just never knew anyone that's actually owned a Juke to get their take on it :lol:
they weigh about 3,000 pounds and have about 188HP/177Torque. They seem nice, I honestly enjoy driving it quite a bit.

R13

The other asshole
Looks like a deformed bra

Should've just gotten a bra sticker :lol:

Or an "I ❤ boobies" sticker like my teg had on it when I got it :rolf: