Post a pic of your latest purchase.

dariel89

you too? I have a Dangerous Power G3, but I have this for woodsball
I have an army salvo one as an backup gun, this weekend my gun started leaking so I played with the salvo speedball, I got light up lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

99TegLs

My dangerous power G3 does work, but i prefer woodsball because I dont end up spending so much in paint.
Mods for the gun are:
1. Hammerhead Hammer
2. A.C.T setup
3. Rufus Dawg double trigger
4. Dye v3 sticky grip
5. M4 style collapsible stock
6. Mil Spec red dot sight, 4x magnification
7. 16" Proto sniper barrel
8. Cyclone feeder
9. Reaction trigger setup
10. Pure energy CF 4500psi 52ci tank
11. Dye i3 Thermal Mask

dgoizo

dgoizo
Does anyone else here use flickr? Can never get my pictures to work Please help!

Now on to the purchase. This is the new whip haha hilarious

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76054370@N03/

Oh and what's the status on non integra (or even Honda I gues haha) build threads? There is a ClubxB but this site is soooo much better!!! haha

dariel89

My dangerous power G3 does work, but i prefer woodsball because I dont end up spending so much in paint.
Mods for the gun are:
1. Hammerhead Hammer
2. A.C.T setup
3. Rufus Dawg double trigger
4. Dye v3 sticky grip
5. M4 style collapsible stock
6. Mil Spec red dot sight, 4x magnification
7. 16" Proto sniper barrel
8. Cyclone feeder
9. Reaction trigger setup
10. Pure energy CF 4500psi 52ci tank
11. Dye i3 Thermal Mask
Mine is dye ultra lite 2 piece barrel, upgraded trigger, jt mask, 68/4500 empire cf tank and halo Hooper, I prefer speedball because is faster and you see the action at the moment , in woods all most of the people go camp, also for premium I pay $41, 2000 balls.

Jackmldog

Jack
Mine is dye ultra lite 2 piece barrel, upgraded trigger, jt mask, 68/4500 empire cf tank and halo Hooper, I prefer speedball because is faster and you see the action at the moment , in woods all most of the people go camp, also for premium I pay $41, 2000 balls.

You would have a response trigger. Mind as well call it full auto. Invert mini ftw

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Thanks man. Between school an working five days a week I had no free time. But turbo this summer. Aw yeahhhh
Not nice :( I remember I had your back that one time you were selling shit during the time I got banned and they thought you were a scammer, and I'm like, no, this guy is a busy mofo!

Jackmldog

Jack
Not nice :( I remember I had your back that one time you were selling shit during the time I got banned and they thought you were a scammer, and I'm like, no, this guy is a busy mofo!
Haha me too. Fuckers still think I am even after Mendoza got his money bak. But whatever. I never knew you got banned

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Me and OG got banned way back when when jackrot was being a little ricer and put a lancer lip on his integra, like wtf? And all I did was post a picture or two, and one of them said trolling time, so I got banned for trolling.

Jackmldog

Jack
Me and OG got banned way back when when jackrot was being a little ricer and put a lancer lip on his integra, like wtf? And all I did was post a picture or two, and one of them said trolling time, so I got banned for trolling.
Hahaha jackrot. That guy was retarded. But wow, that's ridiculous. Sometimes I wonder about the admin on here (and the people).

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Shh, don't say that too loud. My big beef was I was never warned personally, as in, a god damn private message. And for a week? Bullshit. I had to make a fake account to swoop on a good deal on work lugs. Worth it.

It'd have been common decency to be warned before potential banning, rather than just fucking banning for the fuck of it. My old forum I was warned, and I fixed it.