Post a pic of your latest purchase.

OneFastGSR

Got a 2002 Honda CBR 600 F4i, 14k miles, never dropped, clean title. Traded my yz250 for it. :) I wanted to keep the yz i planned to race it but... Couldn't turn it down. Lol

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
2 things
1. You lucky bastard
2. Please tell me that 1000RR does not have a stretched out rear swing arm

OneFastGSR

It does it has 6" stretch. I wouldn't stretch a bike more than that. Personally I wouldn't stretch a bike but it's my brothers. I think it's a nice stretch though it looks good, This is only picture I got of it. And Ominous yeah lol sorta. 02 cbr 600, 06 cbr 1000, 94 gsr, 06 rsx, 00 s2000, 89 crx, Couple honda motorcycles similar to harleys but I have no idea what they are called lol. Mines the gsr and cbr 600. 5 car garage ftw!

R13

The other asshole
eh, I don't understand why people want to stretch them out just buy a chopper and be done, Don't hurt little innocent sportbikes

djv1986

Charly[horse];1132206 said:
^ :O! Keep us (or at least me) posted on that!
Oh I can. And it runs a 16.9 in the 1/4 with 35" tires with the turd TBI 350 the ls1 should be much faster

djv1986

Oh ya for sure lol. There was an integra on eBay for sale it had a 396 big block under the hood with a blower. Well the engine was as tall as the roof but they had it in the engine bay