Post a pic of your latest purchase.

simplels

last time i tried BMX bikes i bought the '09 GT Mach One Pro.. tried to do a bunny hop.. slipped on the pedal and my shin was shredded by the metal pedal with lethal spikes.. i took the bike back to the store the next day to return it.. kthxbye bmx biking..

itzrivera

Yeah, kinda. But even if something like that does happen, it was a cheap enough bike to not give a s*** and upgrade if something breaks. :lol:
true that

last time i tried BMX bikes i bought the '09 GT Mach One Pro.. tried to do a bunny hop.. slipped on the pedal and my shin was shredded by the metal pedal with lethal spikes.. i took the bike back to the store the next day to return it.. kthxbye bmx biking..
lolol something similar happened to me and skateboarding

BeatBox

Real Good!
tickets and hotel stay to vegas :)
got a really good deal, about $800 for two ppl

few things for the gf, northface fleece, victorias secret lotion, shoes
got a ND shirt, belt and new phone

blood in blood out DVD

otter cell phone case

an alarm before i put the system in the jimmy

Ganyon

Lots of stuff. I haven't bought anything lately. I'm going to order led for my climate control soon though.

5ive-0

Freshest
Just got the wideband in the mail today! Also cluster bezel n a new pulley tensioner.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

Ganyon

No pictures yet, but I talked to a local car audio place around me, and I might be getting an hid kit for the Dakota. The guy saidIt would probably be about $150, but I don't mind spending the extra cash since it's helping an upcoming company. Plus the guys are nice, helpful, and they do damn good work.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
As in a hid plug and play kit? If yes, $150 burn. If no, well id have to inquire as to what sort of retrofit theyre attempting to do for the low low dirty price of $150 (unpossible). Do yourself a favor and buy a ddm tuning hid pnp kit. Install it yourself (plug and play?). However, you really shouldnt be using a hid pnp kit with reflector housing, especially that of a large vehicle like a dakota.

Ganyon

The guy at the shop is going to look some stuff up, but he said something about needing relays or something to keep the drl function. They are going to put it in too. It's my dads truck, so I want it to be done by Christmas and for him to not even notice until I tell him. $150 is cheap considering I went to another shop today and they wanted $225 just for a pnp kit.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
If you haven't asked for a cheesy gordita crunch or double decker with a doritos shell instead yet, do it now! :shock:

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
The guy at the shop is going to look some stuff up, but he said something about needing relays or something to keep the drl function. They are going to put it in too. It's my dads truck, so I want it to be done by Christmas and for him to not even notice until I tell him. $150 is cheap considering I went to another shop today and they wanted $225 just for a pnp kit.
But my main point is pnp kits run like $30-40 bucks. They may have one they claim is higher quality but unless its oem its all crap to me. A relay should be easy to setup and the relay itself is usually only $5 unless theyre tryin to sell some special relay. Admittedly idk if there is a fancy one needed for drl beyond the normal relay but i doubt it. But u gotta do what u gotta. Shoot for $150 id find the instructions and make money too.

goofygamer

x2 I see every pnp hid as the same thing and most companies offer lifetime warranty for their $30-$40 kits now. Relays are basically a plug and play wire setup. I doubt one pnp hid kit will work better with your drl than the other. They will all have the amp and 9006 connectors for our car.

When I first looked for pnp hid kits like six years ago (wow.. Time flies) I thought the more expensive, the better, but nope, they're basically the same thing.