Post a pic of your latest purchase.

OneFastGSR

I'll have pics next week, Full week hotel for tx2k, Mishimoto lug nuts, ARP Extended wheel studs, Rear disc conversion for civic hatch, New front Koyo wheel bearings, Powerslot drilled/slotted rotors and powerslot evolution brake pads for rear. Should all be here when I get back from tx2k :D pretty excited, Than I can hit the curves again in the hatch i'll record with a gopro :) Also realized I need to get front camber kits on hatch, My wheels are way more cambered than I thought they were and can't fix without a kit.

Mishimoto

Product Manufacturer
I'll have pics next week, Full week hotel for tx2k, Mishimoto lug nuts, ARP Extended wheel studs, Rear disc conversion for civic hatch, New front Koyo wheel bearings, Powerslot drilled/slotted rotors and powerslot evolution brake pads for rear. Should all be here when I get back from tx2k :D pretty excited, Than I can hit the curves again in the hatch i'll record with a gopro :) Also realized I need to get front camber kits on hatch, My wheels are way more cambered than I thought they were and can't fix without a kit.
Make sure you post pictures of the lug nuts once on the car!

Last edited: