Post a pic of your latest purchase.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
lol...thanks.ill have it painted and installed before roty......also have some other small goodies.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Meh... I RARELY see people doing that over here where I live or on the forums. But it is a thought, of course.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!

this is one of the guys in our group (Special Agency) who has had this rotas powder coated a deep metallic bronze with red pearl. Added spacers. has had no issues with them.

goofygamer

I fiddled with it for like ten minutes and I've already fell in love with it. I bought it mostly to film edits of my friends and I riding, but ill definitely contribute to the DSLR thread. I need a 16g class10 card and an Opteka merlin style steadycam and ill be set. :)
If you're on a budget, hold out for black friday or check slickdeals.net often to find deals. PNY and Sandisk seems to be the only two with very good class 10 speeds. I grabbed the PNY 16gb class 10 for only $10 a couple months ago. Sandisk Extreme class 10 is 2x faster, but for $10 > $40, I could sacrifice some read/write speed. lol

pinkley

b@115D33p
Bought me some used tires today. 185-65-14 Goodyear Integrity a little less than $100 for all 4 mounted and balanced. Painted my steelies Gold and picking up some center caps from a buddy of mine tomorrow.