Post Engine Bay Pics!!!!!!

OLDSKOOLACURA

That's where the turbocharging comes into play :D because it's so light you don't need a lot of power to haul around town lol.

I need to buy a second car soon anyways. Putting DD miles on the R is just stupid.
That's what I always tell my dad, just 50hp more will make it so much more fun.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
@merlins beard: I think i'm gonna pick up a miata soon and boost it. Lately the look of a nice stock looking, slightly lowered miata has grown on me...and 160hp in a miata is like a rocket.
Do it, it's a fantastic little car. I have no regrets about buying it. Parts for a Miata are cheaper than they are for the Integra, not just OEM/OE replacements but everything is cheaper. I can't say enough about the car. PM me if you want some more info about what to look for n stuff

Also the 116hp mine puts out with some shorter gear ratios really make it about as quick as my LS was, but you can really feel the lack of weight while braking. The base 1.6L NA weighs about 2180lbs

Last edited:

01TegLuv

aahh its refreshing to see a post like this about motor looks instead of another noob asking questions and geting referred to google.. :)

TheSkygun

my only recent engine bay shots

need a certain someone to paint my valve cover :p

drevans_satx

Dylan
Do it, it's a fantastic little car. I have no regrets about buying it. Parts for a Miata are cheaper than they are for the Integra, not just OEM/OE replacements but everything is cheaper. I can't say enough about the car. PM me if you want some more info about what to look for n stuff

Also the 116hp mine puts out with some shorter gear ratios really make it about as quick as my LS was, but you can really feel the lack of weight while braking. The base 1.6L NA weighs about 2180lbs
I was looking at the 91-94 1.6L's. The weight just makes it seem like a highway legal go-kart lol.
With a decent set of coilovers I can imagine it would be fun, but alas, I got a need for speed. Turbo Miata bug has bitten me.

dlo253

lol I had to look twice too, it's there just black.
Haha I was just giving him a hard time about not installing the billet one I made him like last year lol.

@cody, nuthn wrong with a stock bay! Only thing I would change is that inline fuse situation you got goin on. Keeping it clean tho!