~POST PIC~ Of Your Wire Tuck

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
Yea you should definetly get a cone style filter, you will notice the difference. Those sound cool but they suck performance wise.
got intake for free lol aint complaining but i know i just have get some money together and go buy 1 from pep boys or something i have that on my 2do list but im might order a aem v2 intake but not sure yet

stickman

I <3 my Neon
got intake for free lol aint complaining but i know i just have get some money together and go buy 1 from pep boys or something i have that on my 2do list but im might order a aem v2 intake but not sure yet
aem v2 is a waste of money, ive had one and its not all that great....

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
does anyone know where or if there is a how-to on these or a write up or something
i dont know if there is a write up on how to do but all it is is taken your time make sure all extended wires are to its orginal plug. make sure all connectors are completly wrapped so you wont have any shorts thats the best i could tell you ill throw up some pix to help you from when i did if dat helps

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
hey herb i meant to ask you what you did with your fuse box
i place under my dash right above the ecu you can bolt it in with a size 10mm bolt where your a/c thing is if i get some time ill take a pix and show you where and how i did it

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
Are you getting rid of A/C cause i see two things that can go.
what ever you see that i took off i still have but the thing that went under the dash i broken the harnd line that goes in2 the engine bay im sure yo can buy another one but let me know i stil have the compressor and the bracket raditor stock cooling fan a/c fan