Post Pics of Local Ricers

enoch723

Is this guy just plain stupid? Why the hell does it have a Single cam d16 when it came with a dual cam zc. That's a horrible down grade swap. And I dont know where he got that magic number of 230hp for a d16.

Sent From My Galaxy Note 2 Using Tapatalk 2
It came with the dual cam d16a1.. which is whats in it.. this is america not japan.. no american car came with the zc

And I think the 400 he is talking about it a turbo system. But its still retarded to think he can get even 200 hp with a GOOD turbo system

Mike61096

17 yr. old Integra Modder
It came with the dual cam d16a1.. which is whats in it.. this is america not japan.. no american car came with the zc

And I think the 400 he is talking about it a turbo system. But its still retarded to think he can get even 200 hp with a GOOD turbo system
Oh ok. I always thought g1's had zc's. You probably can't even get ebay turbo for $400. He must not know how much power that car makes stock...

enoch723

Oh ok. I always thought g1's had zc's. You probably can't even get ebay turbo for $400. He must not know how much power that car makes stock...
Well your not completly wrong.. the Japanese G1 teg and 3g civic and crx's all had ZC's. Just not any of the american ones. Lol. They get all the good stuff over there.

And when I said a 400$ ebay turbo system I ment those cheap fake snail and piping that they sell for like 250. Lol

enoch723

This thing was terrible. Has boost gauges by the window as well as in the dash along with the huge ricer tach. Even had a fake extinguisher by the passenger side window. I could tell it was fake cause there was made of plastic and had no pin to pull or lever to push down

slowDB7

duhhh....hows that supra a ricer

i see stock body.....no body kit
and a stock spoiler.....not a big ol' ricer wing

hmmmmmmm

randomhobo

automagic user
My buddy wanted to turn my old N1 into a pocket p****, fortunately I have it hidden at the shop.

Nah, I'm just picking on the supra cause that's all Ive see around recently, it's like all the rest are hiding for some reason.

R13

The other asshole
I thought supras were inline 6?

Haha, I'm just f***ing with ya :mrgreen:

Last edited: