Post Pics of Local Ricers

R13

The other asshole
Mine's not worth a s*** :lol:

Whole reason I ended up here was because someone asked me if I wanted to buy a honda for $400 and I was gonna flip it but realized it wasn't even worth flipping so I decided to keep it for DD'ing.

I'm still not sure why I keep driving it as much as I hate it :mrgreen:

Sent from my toaster

Ryan659

Mine's not worth a s*** :lol:

Whole reason I ended up here was because someone asked me if I wanted to buy a honda for $400 and I was gonna flip it but realized it wasn't even worth flipping so I decided to keep it for DD'ing.

I'm still not sure why I keep driving it as much as I hate it :mrgreen:

Sent from my toaster
You've sure done a lot of restoring it for hating it so much :p

R13

The other asshole
I do it out of disdain :lol:

Some sort of sick twisted game I play with myself where I think one day I'll be happy with it.

What happened to the pink plastidip, kurt?
It's in a box in my garage :lol:

Re-dipping takes forever, Got peel, Rub and scratch the old off and then apply the new...

Sent from my toaster

R13

The other asshole
o_O the rear end is shaped like a 95~ mustang but it has r33 tails...

And an s15 "conversion" :lol:

Sent from my toaster

R13

The other asshole
Yeah...fuck integras :lol:
I like them, A lot actually, Mine just sucks, I have so many hobbies as well, The big ticket items that mine would need to be "nice" like Body work, Coilovers, Recaros, Proper stereo system, All the stuff that I really care to do, Costs so much I just can't be bothered, I'd rather buy a nice bike, Camera gear, Guitar equipment, Pc components, Gym memberships, Stuff I enjoy doing/having than put that into my car just for some hick in a big ass truck to cut me off and total it.

Just look at Cj's car, He wasn't even in it and it almost got totaled. :scurred:

It's okay though, I still love watching other people put a lot of work into their tegs and come out with some of the sweet rides that lurk on here. :thumbs up

Sent from my toaster

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
This is random but am I the only one that hates when people call integras "teggy's"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
I say teg, but never "teggy" it seems a bit, how do I say this without offending anyone...ah, like a bitch would say it :)