Post Pics of Local Ricers

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
I hate cars that are all blacked out, black car with blacked out taillights, dark black tint , black wheels etc.. Too much black...

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
I knew all hell was gonna break loose when I saw the chrome/black rims start popping up all over the place.

Talk about gay.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
You can never have too much black imo...
It depends.

If your going panda style it's Kool.

All black that's also Kool.

If your cars color scheme is that of a Halloween, bumblebee, strawberry and other ridiculous combinations. Get the fuck outta here.

Another peeve is when ricers cut corners blacking out their lights and it looks like garbage.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Agreed ^

I had shaded tails on the 4 door, but they didn't have clear coat so it started to fade and looked like crap :(
Kinda leary on whether I want to tint my current ones or not...

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Aslong as it's clear coated the uv from the sun won't wear it down.

I've taken several tail lights, wet sanded with 2000 grit and then clearcoated them. Talk about brand new oem!!!

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
The fuck is this shit..

Rice rear bumper and tail lights, different colored panels. Spray painted gas door, pink designer door handle, all kinds of race stickers, carbon fiber VINYL hood, pink from bumper that was oversprayed with black like maaaad, cracked roof paint. Geeeez.

SoundEfx

It surprises me how accel. almost listed every thing wrong with that integra. ..lol
I wouldn't have known where to begin.