Post Pics of Local Ricers

MidniteFreedom

ok i found a indian chick driving this poor teg with these gaytezza and huge chrome rims on them.... didnt get the rims pic shot but i got the tail.

MidniteFreedom

ok got this right in front of my work.

loooks hella gayyyy! the mugen lip on a neon??? that doesnt even fit on it lol. more like taped on too haha

sOuL

LMAO!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that neon LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoJoJoJo

Banned
lol fuck i saw a really nice ricer today, when i was rolling with my friends, it was a del sol , with altezzas of course, green body, purple bumper how did that happen? i dunno... wish i could take a pic, but i didnt have my camera with me

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
MoJoJoJo said:
lol fuck i saw a really nice ricer today, when i was rolling with my friends, it was a del sol , with altezzas of course, green body, purple bumper how did that happen? i dunno... wish i could take a pic, but i didnt have my camera with me
talk is cheap.
p.s. i know you're lying, because you don't have friends..

G3GirL

lookie what i just saw when i was coming home a while ago...american rice. this is the best pic i could get because he was zippin' back and forth. lucky for the super spoiler... lol

G3GirL

MoJoJoJo said:
u should take a pic of ur car and post it trinh
shut up, my car is NOT ricey. it's in need of a car wash, though. look at that little part of my hood...lol it matches the road.