Post Pics of Local Ricers

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I got worried because it wasn't sticking very well like all my other stickers. Then again, all my stickers I've ever put on have been on clean, alcohol'd glass. This was 5 layers of black primer at least.... But it's on.

This f***ing faggot put some Work Meister replicas in the front, but kept stock in the back. And all 3-4 corners are busted to s*** on this piece of s***. What puts these JDM fanboy drifters at the top of the pedestal and give them the right to mock my car, yet their car is a fresh pile of dog s***? f***ing irony

Just in case, I'm going to drive my other car for a week just to see what happens :)

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
I got worried because it wasn't sticking very well like all my other stickers. Then again, all my stickers I've ever put on have been on clean, alcohol'd glass. This was 5 layers of black primer at least.... But it's on.

This f***ing faggot put some Work Meister replicas in the front, but kept stock in the back. And all 3-4 corners are busted to s*** on this piece of s***. What puts these JDM fanboy drifters at the top of the pedestal and give them the right to mock my car, yet their car is a fresh pile of dog s***? f***ing irony

Just in case, I'm going to drive my other car for a week just to see what happens :)
Just got major respect for you dude!!!

Now get a vid of his reaction in the morning.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Car was already gone when I drove by, but didn't see the sticker on the ground I think.

My friend brought up an excellent idea. Go onto the Silvia forum with some bogus name or something and make a progress thread for it. And then flame all the nice rides and boast about mine.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
One of the MANY ricers that apparently I work with, more pics to come for sure.

Check this out. 4 tone. 2 tone wheels. nuff said.