Post Pics of Local Ricers

94RS

No fucks given.
I f***ing hate ecomodders. They take cars that can look pretty damn good and make it look like someone threw up and then tried to shape it.

I'll stick to a modified scooter getting 75-100mpg at 50+mph. Still faster than they drive.

Last edited:

Nick_C78

My first thought was how funny it is that it will be getting 0mpg because it will be on the side of the road overheating constantly. No air is getting to that radiator, but I also didn't read through it so maybe it was addressed.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
My first thought was how funny it is that it will be getting 0mpg because it will be on the side of the road overheating constantly. No air is getting to that radiator, but I also didn't read through it so maybe it was addressed.
That's what I was thinking, I can't believe someone could make a civic look that disgusting. Talk about a safety hazard when that fucking cone on the rear goes flying through a window, that shit should be illiegal!

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I'm pretty sure that all that s*** they're putting on has minimal affects to the MPGs. Car manufactures put in countless hours of R&D to make sure their products perform at max efficiency in every category at the production line.

94RS

No fucks given.
I'm pretty sure that all that s*** they're putting on has minimal affects to the MPGs. Car manufactures put in countless hours of R&D to make sure their products perform at max efficiency in every category at the production line.
But you forgot that the manufacturers don't tell us that adding $400 in scrap plastic adds 30+mpg because they want our money :roll:

DAWGSwlms22

So I don't know if anyone remembers the crappy picture of the orange cavelier I posted a while back, but I finally caught a good picture of it!

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING

Bitch laughed at my gt wing tonight, until her boyfriend saw the Lightspeed sticker. She shut the fuck up after he told her. I still own this thread