Post Pics of Local Ricers

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Ahhh noooo! Whyyy must people ruin Skylines.... And on a civic catch too.... And sorry, teg from ends belong on tegs...

BeatBox

Real Good!
i liked the wheel idea and the front end, but not on that car

Not rice but something that i'm pretty sure most if not all ppl on here would stay away from but wanted you guys to see
Picture was taken at work, i like big wheels and all but cmon :facepalm:

BeatBox

Real Good!
he just bought the truck its a 2 door yukon, he seems to be a mexi drug dealer : shrugs : that wont bring any unwanted attention to him

speedin

The Transporter
he just bought the truck its a 2 door yukon, he seems to be a mexi drug dealer : shrugs : that wont bring any unwanted attention to him
Well if he is stupid enough to do illegal activities in a highly noticeable car he deserves to get caught. IDK why they all do that too, if your doing something illegal out of a car you dont want it to draw attention or stand out at all. Morons....

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
that is one of the cleanest front end Integras ever....

and i'm not saying the car/conversion was clean..

i'm just talking about the front end in general. lol.
agreed. i saw a del sol with a teggy front end, and call me rice...but it didnt look bad. i dont blame people for wanting the bug eyes...just do it right.

BeatBox

Real Good!
proud american right there ^ ^ ^

local rice, guy owns the chinese restaurant best chinese food around. but cant say the same about his car