Post Pics of Local Ricers

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
no pics right now... Just 2 awesome vids :D

[YOUTUBE="Poor mans tuning"]d7mVQljKggE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Ricer VIP Convention"]bQptfdSCdhs[/YOUTUBE]

atomic_peach

I actually like that two tone. No body kits or anything. The owner states it has a CAI, but I thought those ran to the bottom of the car; doesn't he have a short ram?

pinkley

b@115D33p
I actually like that two tone. No body kits or anything. The owner states it has a CAI, but I thought those ran to the bottom of the car; doesn't he have a short ram?
yeah thats not a cai

thats not that bad. Just needs to be repainted and the altezzas taken off.
$5000 for the car, $2500-3000+ to repaint, $100+ for different tails. would you spend that kind of money on a used car with 111k miles? if you ever wanted to resell it you would be loosig your ass on it. i know i wouldnt. thasts just me though.

Teggy64

Got vtec?
yeah thats not a cai

$5000 for the car, $2500-3000+ to repaint, $100+ for different tails. would you spend that kind of money on a used car with 111k miles? if you ever wanted to resell it you would be loosig your ass on it. i know i wouldnt. thasts just me though.
nor would i. I would offer him 3k max. I was just pointing out that it was still de-riceable.

teggy/accord

the man you wont to be
i wish you all could have seen this ford f350 top choped off big ass wing in the back lifted to hi hell 8" exaust loud ass hell and purple and pink why is that domestics get away with being loud butt emports dont